UL Certified Motorization Systems
Hunter Douglas Hospitality is proud to announce that the RB 500 Motorized Roller Shade Systems, when paired with the motors listed below, are UL Certiﬁed.
What is UL?
- UL is a global safety consulting and certification company
- Its extensive services and knowledge are relied on for enhancing public safety, meeting regulatory demands, and protecting a brand’s value
What does being UL Certified mean?
- Hunter Douglas Hospitality’s products, facilities, and the process of assembling motorized roller shades comply with strict safety standards
- Periodic inspections to maintain safety standards
- Hunter Douglas Hospitality is committed to giving our customers safe and reliable products
Standard motors are hard wired and must directly connect to the control switch.
- Best in new construction or where wire running is permitted
- Electrician is required to supply power to controls
- Single and dual motor switches available
- Quick disconnect available for easy installation
With the RTS motor, the end user can have wireless control over any motorized window covering via a radio remote control or an RTS wall switch. This customizable and versatile motor is the recommended solution for hospitality settings.
- Battery Operated motor
- Solar Battery Pack available
- Plug-in motors
- 5 control options
- Additional motor options available for narrow and oversized shades
- Quick Disconnect available for easy installation
RTS Remote Controls
Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) remote controls and wall switches allow for up to a 65-ft control range. The radio waves travel through walls, eliminating the need to point or aim the transmitter at the window covering. With a simple press of a button, users control all motorized window coverings individually or as a group with one control.
- Wireless Wall Switch
- Wireless Remote
- Universal Interface
- Sun Sensor
- Available on Duette® Honeycomb Shades
- Proprietary bi-directional radio communication
- Not Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth®
- Shades let you know who they are and current position
- Battery life indicators
- Requires PowerView™ App and Hub
- Radio frequency (RF) only
- Hunter Douglas recommends AA alkaline batteries for use with our battery-powered shades. These will provide approximately one year of operation. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are not recommended.
Wood Blinds Tilt Motorization
Hunter Douglas Hospitality utilizes Otto™ Home Contol for wood blinds tilt motorization.
- Motorized tilt opens and closes the slats on a manual lift and lowering blind
- Available on 2″ and 2-1/2″ wood blinds
- 3 power options: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Power, Battery wand or Plug-in
- Radio Frequency Control Options include remote, surface mount wall switch or cut in wall switch
- Wi-Fi control through the Otto Home Control Mobile App
RTS Control Information
- RTS Motorization FAQ — Info Sheet
- RTS Remote Controls — Info Sheet
- RTS Motor Programming Guide — Info Sheet
- RTS Motor User Guide — Info Sheet
- RTS Motor Troubleshooting — Info Sheet
- myLink — Info Sheet
RTS Motor Specifications
- RTS 30 Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS 30 WireFree Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS Sonesse Ultra 30 WireFree Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS 409 Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS 506 and 510 Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS 506 and 510 Wiring with Quick Disconnect — Info Sheet
- RTS R28 Battery Operated Motor — Info Sheet
- RTS R28 Wiring — Info Sheet
Standard Motor Specification
- Standard Motors — Info Sheet
- Standard Ultra Quiet Motor — Info Sheet
- Standard Motor Options with Quick Disconnect — Info Sheet
Wood Blinds Tilt Motorization