Faux Woods FR
Our Faux Woods FR are a beautiful choice for hospitality applications. Designed for demanding performance requirements, these blinds offer great design at a cost-effective price. Ideally suited for areas with high humidity and temperatures.
- Light Filtering
- Room Darkening
- Faux Woods create a natural look that’s attractive and extraordinarily durable
- Blend of polymer and composite materials resists moisture and will not warp or peel
- Available in 2″ & 2 1/2″ slat size (see specifications below)
- Slats are fire retardant and pass NFPA 701
- Features a standard cord tilt and lift for smooth operation and long-life performance
- Includes a 3″ valance with an easy magnetic installation
Standard Operating System
2″ & 2.5″ slats Cord Tilt
- Two-on-One or Three-on-One — Standard rectangular shades share the same valance but operate independently; perfect for extra-wide windows
- Wand Tilt and Motorized Tilt available
- Cut-outs on all slat sizes
Minimum Width 2″ slats 7″
Minimum Width 2.5″ slats 7″
Maximum Width Recommended* All Slat Sizes 72″
Minimum Height 2″ slats 12″
Minimum Height 2.5″ slats 12″
Maximum Height 2″ slats 108″
Maximum Height 2.5″ slats 96″
*Widths over 72″: Two or Three blinds with a common valance is recommended
Note: Blinds that measure 12″ – 17 7/8″ must have split control. Blinds that measure 7″ – 12″ require center tilt only
Headrail Dimensions 2″ x 2.25″
Minimum Mounting Space Required 1.125″
Flush Mounting Space Required
2″ slats — 3″
2.5″ slats — 3.5″
Outside Mount Flat Space Required 2.25″
Standard Return 2.875″
Minimum Return 0.5″
Wand Tilt Return (2″ slats only) 3.25″
Blinds with wand tilt will require a spacer to be added to the backside of the valance
Care and Cleaning
Regular cleaning with a feather duster or soft, clean cloth is suggested. Blinds may also be cleaned using a hand-held vacuum with a brush attachment on low suction.
NOTE: Faux Woods FR are not intended for use with other window coverings (cornices, roller shades, drapery), which will trap heat between the blind and window resulting in slat warping over time.
Certain wood stain blinds are specifically manufactured with a dark braided ladder. Instances of dye transference from the ladder to slat have occurred and are not considered to be a defect or warranty issue.
Standard Slat Size — 2″; Some colors are available in 2.5″. Color images are for illustration purposes only. For accurate specification, please request product samples.