Silhouette® FR Window Shadings combine the advantage of draperies and shades into a single beautiful window covering. Silhouette shadings have soft fabric vanes suspended between two sheers to produce the soft, elegant look of a sheer with the light control of a blind.
- Light Dimming
- Silhouette shadings retract into fabric-covered headrail for unobstructed views
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale Flammability testing
- For safety, EasyRise™ continuous cord loop and cord tensioner anchor cord at side of window
- Lifetime Guarantee
This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly make operating large shades easier.
Two shadings share the same headrail; each shade operates independently.
Uniquely shaped windows pose challenges in providing privacy and light control and keeping your space energy efficient. Hunter Douglas has taken on these challenges by offering the following options: perfect and imperfect arch, perfect and imperfect extended arch, circle, angle, octagon, oval, hexagon, trapezoid, perfect and imperfect quarter circle. Vanes remain in fully opened position and are non-operable. Inside mounts only.
Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits. Including PowerView Motorization, Hunter Douglas’s state-of-the-art battery-powered system offers convenience with the touch of a button.
For narrow windows. Shades cannot be raised or lowered, but vanes may be positioned from fully open to fully closed.
Inside mount, outside mount, end mount (max width = 84″), dust covers, optional cord drop lengths – color-coordinated sizes: 2′, 3′, 4′, and 5′ for standard and oversized rails. White available in a 1′ length, and 12″ increments from 6-16′ lengths.
- Silhouette FR Window Shadings — Info Sheet
- Silhouette EasyRise — Installation/Operation/Care
- Silhouette EasyRise — Diagram
- Silhouette EasyRise 2 on 1 — Diagram
- Silhouette PowerView — Installation/Operation/Care
- Silhouette PowerView — Diagram
- Silhouette PowerView 2 on 1 — Diagram
- PowerView Set up — Installation
- Universal Cord Tensioner — Installation
- Measure and Install — RFQ
Color & fabric images are for illustration purposes only. For accurate specification, please request product samples.