Blackout Roman Shade
Fabricated Roman Shade
Hunter Douglas Hospitality offers 2 options for Blackout Roman Shades. Each option can be soft or flat fold style using customer’s own material (COM).
- Blackout fabric options enhance privacy and provide room-darkening capabilities
- Many other styles of gathers, pleats and rolls can be designed to fit with your room scheme
- Superior lifting system with continuous pull cord makes it easy to operate the largest of shades
- Shade design ensures fabric will stack evenly in wide panels
- Passes ANSI/WCMA A100.1-2012 Safety Standards
Scroll down for more information on the 2 types of blackout roman shades offered.
Classic Blackout Roman Shade
This Classic Roman Shade has a blackout lining to increase light control. The lifting system uses a twill tape encased cord for maximum durability and can either be manual or motorized.
Classic Plus Blackout Roman Shade
Classic Plus Blackout Roman Shade combines the Classic Blackout Roman Shade with a Blackout Roller Shade. The Roman Shade and Roller Shade raise and lower together using a hidden lift band. Optional side channels will maximize light blockage.
- Constructed so the fabric gathers behind the shade as it is raised, maintaining a neat, flat appearance
- Cords run through grommets for maximum durability
- Allows close mounting to the window when the lifting mechanism is placed in
front of the panel
- Curving fabric folds are created by hobbling the face fabric to the lining
- Highlights the draping quality of the fabric
- Constructed with rings attached to the fabric
- Other styles of gathers, pleats, and rolls available (Fan, Balloon, Bottom Swag, Austrian)
- Fabrication Specifications — Catalog
- Infinity Fabrication Collection — Info Sheet
- Blackout Roman Shade — Info Sheet
- Classic Roman Shade Standard — Diagram
- Classic Roman Shade Heavy Duty — Diagram
- Classic Roman Shade Motorized — Diagram
- Classic Plus Roman Shade — Diagram
- Classic Plus Roman Shade Motorized — Diagram
- Roman Shades — RFQ
- Measure and Install — RFQ