|Ripplefold is the trademark name for roll-pleat drapery fabrication. Ripplefold style drapery results in a clean, elegant appearance from both sides. Drapery panels attach via a snap-tape to the track, creating smooth, evenly spaced curves in the fabric. This style does not control light as well due to a light gap between the panel and the track, but requires less stack-back than pinch-pleat drapery. A good choice for public spaces or other areas where complete blackout is not required.|
- Manufactured to Kirsch fabrication specification chart using 4.25" snap tape spacing
- Drapery is sewn as hemmed flat panels
- Fullness is typically 200% and is determined by the spacing of the carriers.
- Lining - 2 pass blackout, 3 pass blackout, cotton polyester, interlining (flannel)
- Drapery available in center-open, off-center-open, left-draw, or right-draw configurations
- Order as rod length x finished length
- Specified fabrics should meet NFPA 701 fire-rating requirements